The Importance of Dental Implants
What your dentist in Appleton wants you to know
It is easier than you think to lose teeth throughout the course of your lifetime. You can lose teeth due to trauma or decay. No matter what the reason is for your lost teeth, there is a revolutionary way to regain your smile and your chewing ability.
It’s called dental implants, and they can save your smile. Dr. Jolanta Pajek at Modern Touch Dentistry in Appleton, WI, wants to help you discover the importance of dental implants.
Dental implants are an innovative, important way to restore your smile. They are also the most natural-looking method of tooth replacement available. In addition to the natural look of dental implants, there are many other benefits. Consider that dental implants are:
- Cosmetically beautiful, because implant crowns are made of high-tech dental ceramic that reflects light, just like your natural teeth
- Healthy, because you can brush and floss the implants just like your existing teeth, keeping your gums and teeth disease-free
- Permanent, because they are embedded in bone and become part of your smile; you never take them out and they never move around.
- Successful, with a success rate of over 95 percent, higher than any other surgical implant, according to the American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Youthful-looking, because they help your preserve and create more bone, restoring your firm jawline and youthful facial contours
When you choose dental implants, they can be placed during a simple in-office procedure. Some patients need to wait until the implant area has totally healed before receiving implant crowns. Other patients can receive temporary crowns on the same day as the implants are placed. Dr. Pajek will recommend which procedure is best for you.
If you are missing one or more teeth, it’s time for you to discover the importance of dental implants for yourself. It’s time to call Dr. Jolanta Pajek at Modern Touch Dentistry in Appleton, WI. Find out more about what dental implants can do for your smile by calling today!